Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Four Great Cash Back Programs for Online Shopping

With all the shopping that I do online, I finally realized that I was missing out on some serious money.   I looked at my paypal account and had spent over $300k since I signed up in 1997.  There are so many programs like Mypoints, Ebates, receipt hog, fuel rewards and more that give you money back for doing what you already do - shop online.  Fuel rewards which discounts gas at Shell gas stations also gives you rewards for dining out, travel and more.   The best reward I've gotten from Shell was 20 free gallons gas when it was up at $3.69 per gallon.  I've been a member of mypoints since it began and have received over $1000 worth of cash, merchandise, restaurant gift cards, etc just for reading emails, visiting websites and shopping online which I do anyway!

 If you love shopping online and want to get some rewards for doing so, check out these ones that I can personally endorse since I use them.

No comments: